Thursday, May 30, 2013

backstreet's back

Remember when boy bands were so cool and amazing in the '90s? And then they're pretty much coming back because of the new kind of boy bands with One Direction and all that crap. Well, let me just say that the classic boy bands from my childhood can never be redone or compare to the new form of fake boy bands. And let me just tell you in case you didn't know, The BACKSTREET BOYS have reunited!!! Yes! All of us '90s kids waiting for this day can continue living and maybe even buy tickets to their tour, whenever that's happening. (I swear I heard that on GMA...)
A few weeks ago I saw them perform on Good Morning America and it took me back to when I was about 5 years old and my sisters and I were dancing in our front room to Backstreet Boys. It's almost the same experience, we're all just a little bit older, including the boys! Flash yourself back a few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment