Tuesday, May 7, 2013

my 19th birthday

Alas, my birthday is coming up once again! (Apparently I like to use collegiate words like alas. Who knew? I think I just use words like that to make myself feel a little bit smart and that I actually do belong in college.) Tomorrow is in fact my birthday! Yay! I actually really do like my birthday a lot for some reason. I like one day where people say hi and wish me happy birthday. Even if it is on Facebook. I still really appreciate the birthday wishes and messages.  And the gifts. They're pretty nice too.

Here's my birthday list for this year. Again, "presents are not required, but are encouraged..."
1. Clothes. Contrary to my family's beliefs, I really don't think I can have enough.
2. The Amazing Spiderman. I'm not sure why I still haven't bought this movie since I LOVE it so much!
3. Wreck-It-Ralph
4. A bulk pack of Sharpies. I have an obsession with school supplies and it's moved to Sharpies too.
5. A gift card to use on my Kindle
6. An LDS romance literature. What can I say? I like a little fluff on the side.
7. Twinkly lights for my bedroom.
8. And according to Josh I want a new puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment