Saturday, April 27, 2013

finals equal brain torture

Finals week... shudders... The end of last week and the beginning of this upcoming week is the terrible, horrid finals week at the University of Utah. You know what that means? Stress flowing out of my ears, a lot of sugar and junkfood (and I mean A LOT. Definitely going to have to work out once I'm finished), a crowded library, and constant procrastination. I'm half way there finals wise, but it seems like it might never actually be summer break. Is that poosible? That maybe the school has just been lying to me this whole time? Nah, probably not. The light's there somewhere at the end of the very dark and curvy tunnel... It's just a long ways down there. Let's hope I can make it through Monday with flying colors, and then it's on to finding a summer job, finally reading the many books I have on my list, catching up on my crafting projects that I've wanted to do for so long, playing outside, and definitely hanging out with friends!
And one of the worst things about having finals week right now is that the weather outside here in Utah is BEAUTIFUL! The sun is shining all day with 75 degree weather. My heaven temperature. And all I get to do is force myself to stay inside and study so I don't fail. Not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment