Saturday, April 6, 2013

spreading the word and gospel


This weekend is General Conference and I love taking advantage of hearing the prophet and his counselor's voices bear their testimonies and constantly strengthening mine. I always seem to have some prayer answered by the leaders of the church. Their messages are constantly helping me to get through struggles in my life and throughout problems and questions that I am facing.

 
But this morning during conference I was so astounded by the number of missionaries serving  missions, shared by President Monson. I realized that so many of those missionaries serving and will be serving are so many of my dear friends! I am so proud of the friends that I have and their dedication to serve the lord and spread his gospel throughout so many places in the world, including Mexico City, Spain, Ukraine, Phillipines, Uganda, New York, Kentucky, Canada, California, Missouri, Minnesota and so many more. I am so amazed by the power of two people's testimonies working together to help more people come unto Christ. I feel so blessed to have the friends I have been given throughout my life!
Spencer's farewell. He is now serving in Mexico City.

Austin is now serving in Canada. Cassie will soon be serving in Baton Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment