Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 days until christmas

Hello friends! I'm really struggling at keeping up on my blogging. My apologies... but finals are over and I survived my first semester in college with only minor bumps and bruises and here I am finally blogging.
Christmas is right around the corner and I wanted to do something fun to celebrate the holiday on my blog. So I decided that I'm going to count down the days to the wonderful holiday by posting something christmas, winter, or holiday related. But I obviously have a couple of days to catch up on, so here it goes. So yes, I;m aware that there are less than 12 days until Christmas, but the beginning is a very good place to start. (Kudos if you caught the movie quote.)

12.
Honestly, it's probably true though.

No comments:

Post a Comment