Thursday, August 11, 2011

Have you been registered?

Yes, I have officially been registered! Tuesday was the last time in my life that I will ever have to go to registration at Alta High School. It's a bittersweet moment, but it's also exciting because this is the year we get to rule the school! As they would say on Grease "Yeah, but this year we're seniors." "And we're gonna rule the school!"
So my friends and I showed up about an hour after it started., which was perfect because we didn't have to wait in the long line at first (but that didn't last for long). After we turned in our papers, we ended up waiting in a 2 hour line to get our schedules rearranged!! Let me re-exaggerate. 2 HOURS for something that only takes five minuted to fix!! Ridiculous. Anyways, we finally made it to the end of our check list, including our pictures (p.s. always go to the girl photographer).

It's official now. I have been registered for my last and final year of high school.

1 comment:

  1. That scares me. Last year of highschool- I officially feel old.

    ReplyDelete