Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 in 30, day one, two, and three

Start your engines!!! As I previously mentioned on Friday, the Hortin sister have started our 30 in 30!! Here comes a challenge! For four women, it is very difficult to limit your entire closet to only 30 pieces of clothing. But alas, we did it. 30 in 30, I believe, was an original idea from kendieveryday.com. Check out her website on the left hand side of the page, keep scrolling down.
Last week, the Hortin sisters all figured out what our rules would be. We started out a little bit easier. Maybe next time we'll make it really difficult. And here are the rules:
  • Saturdays don't count, unless you leave the house.
  • Accessories are freebies, except for shoes.
  • Undershirts don't count.
  • Outerwear doesn't count.
  • We have to blog our beginning stash and what articles we chose.
  • Blog each outfit. Even if it's only every couple of days. We do have lives People!:)

Day one: I actually forgot to take a picture, but it was nothing special. My go to Monday outfit- a t-shirt and jeans.

Day two: Just another day at school, but I didn't have to go to work so I didn't have to wear a skirt or change into a skirt. But I also had to be able to run and play with a bunch of little kids because I served at The Road Home yesterday in the playroom.

(Sorry, the stupid picture won't flip right side up. So you'll have to crane your neck a bit. It's just artsy.:) )
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: birthday
 
 
Day three: Today I did go to work so a skirt was required in some way. I mixed a little bit of brown and black. What do you think? Did it work out alright? I wasn't totally sure if the shape of the outfit worked out okay. Is it a keeper? (P.s. Check out the new haircut!!! It's curly today so you can't see the style very much, but stay tuned.)
 


Skirt and Jacket: from Ellen
Shoes: Who knows? I've had them for a long time.
Striped shirt: H&M
Belt: DownEast
Necklace: DownEast
Bracelet: By me
 
 
Day four coming soon! Along with a picture of my beginning stash. The stash isn't totally set in stone yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment