Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Summer Bucket List

So at the beginning of this summer, I decided that I wanted to make this summer really worth it. So I decided to write a bucket list for the summer. (Thanks to a little inspiration from the movie.)
#1 Go tubing down a canal. Not yet.
#2 Go swimming. Check!
#3 Go jet-skiing. August 15th!!
#4 Visit Oma. Check!
#5 Visit Grandma. August 15th!!
#6 Breakfast with Bertha. Check!
#7 Sell jewelry. Working on it.
#8 Go camping. Girl's Camp!
#9 Lay under the stars. Stargazing, thanks to Josh. ;)
#10 Build a campfire. Multiple times.
#11 Sing around a campfire. Check!
#12 Sleep outside. Yes, if sleeping in a tent qualifies... maybe.
#13 Sleep in the backyard. Thinking about it, it sounds slightly frightening. :S
#14 Run through the sprinklers. While fixing the sprinkler.
#15 Sleep on a trampoline. First, I need a trampoline...
#16 Go hiking. Check!
#17 Start a blog. CHECK!
#18 Go on a date. Yes, but it's been a while.
#19 High School Musical marathon. It's a tradition!
#20 Nicholas Sparks marathon. Check!
#21 Run through the fountain at the Gateway. Date idea!!
#22 Swing on a swingset. Kind of.
#23 Go to a baseball game. Check! Although the Bees lost. :(
#24 Run outside in the rain. Does hiking in a gigantic lightning storm count, while being covered by a tarp and wearing native american clothing count?
#25 Fly a kite. Check!
#26 Go to the SnoShack and eat a Snowcone. I'm addicted!


I still have a few things I want to do, but sadly, the summer is coming to an end. And whether I deny it or not, school is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment