Saturday, September 15, 2012

happy birthday to the best friend a girl could have

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestest friend in the entire world today. Today, my dearest friend Kenna turned 19! Words cannot describe how much I love this girl. We've only really known each other for about 3 years, but it seems like we've known each other forever and have been best friends since we were born.
(This picture was taken when we went to the Sweetheart's dance together in the same group. Well, the first time. Junior year.) 
Here are just a few of the reasons why I love her and why we're best friends:
1. We've been through a heck of a lot together. You name it, but we've always stuck together, through thick and thin.
2. She always gives me a hug when I need it.
3. She listens.
4. She respects me.
5. She cares about me.
6. We check up on each other.
7. We tell each other secrets.
8. We never run out of things to talk about.
9. She sets me up on blind dates. Ha.
10. We make jewelry together.
11. We make snow cones and get scared by cats in the same night!
12. We go on bike rides.
13. We made masquerade masks together.
14. We watch chick flicks together when we need a girls night, even when it's every Friday night.
15. We have sleep overs.
16. She reminds me of why we are best friends and always will be.
17. We talk about how we're going to build houses right next to each other so that our kids can play together.
18. We talk about how we're both going to be teachers and we are going to have our classes work together on art projects.
19. We talk about how we're going to live in the same apartment building when we're old so that we can dye our hair crazy colors and race each other down the hallway.
And sooo many more!!!!

I love Kenna so much and she is the greatest best friend. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!!
Happy Birthday girly!!!!!!!! I hope it's a great one and we will definitely celebrate soon!!!

:) I have the best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment