Wednesday, November 9, 2011

20 things you don't know about melanie

1. I was born on Mother's Day of 1994. This was the day that the cuckoo clock broke and has hardly made a noise since.

2. I have many names including Mel, Mellie, Mels Bells, Menalie, Men, and Brown, just to name a few.

3. I used to climb under the kitchen table and pretend it was a rocket ship when I was little.

4. I have four different scents of lotion in my backpack right now. Need some lotion? Take your pick!!

5. I don't really have a favorite color. I love anything bright!

6. I love tulips.

7. I've never gone snowboarding or skiing, and I've lived in Utah my entire life.

8. Almost all of the jewelry I own I've made with my own two hands.

9. I love watching movies and t.v.

10. One of my favorite movies is Calamity Jane, featuring Doris Day and Howard Keel.

11. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

12. I like to purposefully sing off key when I'm at home.

13. I can sing like a man.

14. I love sad, depressing songs.

15. I've worn glasses since the 5th grade, and have only worn contacts for a year and a half.

16. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love three times (maybe four, I can't remember...).

17. I love Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper!

18. One goal in my life is to become a real seamstress and be able to design and sew my own clothing.

19. I love to quote movies.

20. I can't wait to become an elementary school teacher after college. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment