Monday, January 28, 2013

dear followers...

dear followers (whoever you are),
Please forgive me for my shortcomings here on my blog. I always seem to go through the same cycle with taking care of my blog where I blog about six times in a row and then fall behind for at least a month. Again, my sincerest apologies. But here I am, always returning to my blog. Give me a little credit for that... Please??

First of all, I am trying to work on some New Year's resolutions which I pplan on posting very soon. So stay tuned. Secondly, I have recently become extremely addicted to some wonderful forms of entertainment known as Downton Abbey and The Bachelor, which I will also be blogging about shortly. And when I say recently, I mean the last week. I have watched almost every episode of Downton Abbey in the last week and a half. This OBSESSION is quickly becoming extreme. So please stay tuned for (hopefully) some fun blog posts.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment