Friday, July 27, 2012

happily ever after...?

Believe it or not, I am actually BLOGGING!!! I told you that I didn't make any serious promises and not to hold me to anything. Well, I'm really hoping no one did (besides my mom) because I obviously failed at my goal of blogging frequently. But this time I think (keyword) I will actually hold myself to it. I have a lot of things to share! I've got a lot on my mind to share with you, whoever you are!

So the first thing I want to blog about today is.... (drumroll, please).... THE BACHELORETTE!!! Haha. Please don't judge me. I only watched the last 30 minutes of the Finale on Sunday, because that's really the best part of the whole show. I honestly know nothing about this season, except that there is a guy named Jef with one "f" and he's from Utah, and has big, quaffed hair. That's about it, and I pretty much only know that because of my sister, Maggie. She's keeping me updated on my pop culture.

To the main point of this blog. Jef with one "f"'s proposal was incredible. In a word. I got automatically hooked as soon as he started talking.And probably helped that you knew she was going to say yes, since the other guy didn't even propose. So here you go. See for yourself and enjoy!



See what I mean? Well, I was smitten by it. You might call me a hopeless romantic, because let's face it, I AM!!! Pretty darn good to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment